In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to use clear stamps & make a card. You will need acrylic stamps for this project. The products used in the video are from papertrayink.com. The stamps are clear and have a sticky back with which you can attach them to an acrylic base to make the stamp block. Then ink the stamp and stamp it on the paper. Since, it is clear, you can ass and align it properly on the paper. The other cool thing about acrylic stamps is that you can take more than one piece and combine them on the block to form different designs. So, stamp the design on a card stock, round the corner with a corner rounder and your card is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades