A planter from a book? Recycling - or, rather, upcycling - these days seems to get weirder and weirder, but hear us out on this one. After all, there's no need to purchase new planters for small house plants at Home Depot when you can make a super cool vintage book planter yourself!
In this tutorial, you'll learn how to cut a hole in an old book that fits the plant you're looking to give a home. Add a bottom so the soil doesn't leak out, shoot a plant in, and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades