In this how-to video, you will learn how to convert your wood mounted stamps to clear mounts. First, be careful and go slow if your stamps are already mounted on wood. You will need stamps and an EZ mount. Find a spot where the image fits and trim it around the stamp. Once this is done, remove everything from the rubber. Next, peel back the sticky side of the EZ mount piece that has been cut. Now, position the piece so that it is completely covered. Trim the excess EZ mount. Make sure you use a craft pair of scissors. Once this is done, place the stamp on to the clear mount. Once this is complete, it is ready for use. This video shows how easy it is to convert your stamps to clear mounts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades