See how to make some cool gift / party favor bags for any occasion. They are made with envelopes. You can make them from nearly any size and type. The ones in the video are made with some surplus greeting card envelopes. Sometimes you can purchase "leftovers" from an office supply or drug store (any store that sells greeting cards). "Left-overs" mean that the cards get damaged or lost but the envelope is left. Just ask the manager if you can purchase them.
You can find bundles of them at thrift stores and garage sales, too. Or look in the back of a drawer or file cabinet. There always seems to be some strays around everyone's house. Watch this video tutorial to see how to transform an envelope into a gift bag.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades