Make homemade trading cards of your family! These won't look exactly like baseball cards, or even feel like them, but they're cute and somewhat artsy depictions of your favorite photographs. You only need a few items (listed below), but make sure you have a nice photograph to transfer over. It won't look exactly like the picture, but it will look roughly hand drawn, but not quite. Definitely an interesting paper craft. Try it out. Experiment.
* Watercolor paper cut to trading card size (2.5" x 3.5")
* Printed inkjet photograph
* Bonefolder (or bone folder) for burnishing
* Water bottle
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades