In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to stamp & heat emboss on a card. First you rub in a powder on the paper on which you are going to emboss, because embossing powder is really sticky. Then you select the stamp that you want to emboss and apply sticky transparent ink on the stamp. Make sure you do a through job of this. This will make the embossing powder stick to it. Now stamp the card and press it evenly to ensure that the impression is complete. Then pour embossing powder over the stamp liberally and make sure the entire stamp is covered. You can lightly brush off the extra powder from the rest of the paper. Now turn on the heater and bring it close to the card. It will melt the powder, make it shiny, and stick to the paper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades