This video demonstrates how to emboss a button and then use it as an emblishment on a card. Start by covering your stamp with clear VersaMark Ink. Holding your button with pliers, carefully press your button onto the stamp. Next, take your embossing powder and sprinkle it on to the button. Then apply heat to the button. You are now ready to make your card. Ink your bird stamp using chestnut chalk ink. Place it at the bottom of your card stock. Using a blender pen, color in the bird and any accents . This can give you a water colored look. Now you are ready to assemble your card. Layer the bird stamp on a decorative paper that has rounded corners on the bottom edge. Apply the paper to the card front using tape runner adhesive and the bird stamp to the paper using foam squares to give it some dimension. Add a ribbon tab accent using mini-glue dots. Add the button to the ribbon and then adhere it to the card. Finish off your card by rounding the corners of the bottom edge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades