Transform those outdated fridge magnets into new ones. Inspired by an Instructables.com project: http://www.instructables.com/id/Reusing-old-calendar-magnets/
You will need:
old, flexible fridge magnets
photos, magazines, comic books, drawings, stickers, wallpaper scraps, fabric
scissors, a razor, or a utility knife
a glue stick, contact cement, or mod podge
This is fun and easy. Lots of room for creativity. Also makes a good birthday or Christmas gift!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades