In this video, we learn how to prepare the mixture for paper mache. First, take a cup of flour and a cup of warm water and mix it together until well combined and a paste is made. Add in more water or flour if needed to make the right consistency. After you have done this, continue to mix until there are no flour lumps left in the mixture. Once you are finished, use this to dip your newspaper into so you can correctly make your paper mache. Make sure it's not too thick or too thin so you have the right consistency exactly!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades