This technique goes with a project that I have already made - This shows how to make a paper weaved background for your cards, scrapbook books etc as shown in the picture below.
This is a simple and quick effect that you will love to use up your scraps with and make something that will add another dimension to your projects.
I use a base that is 6x4inches in size and I have cut the paper strips at 1inch wide and long enough to cover the base, in turn the strips are added to the base along the top and down 1 side, then the strips are weaved to create the effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades