In this tutorial, we learn how to mix and make paper mache. To do this, you will need: flour, water, and a large mixing bowl. Start off by pouring the flour into the mixing bowl, then adding in warm water in the same amount as the flour. After this, mix it together until you have a thick consistency. It should not be like water, more like a thick soup. Add more of the ingredients until you have this consistency. After this, dip your strips of paper into the mixture. Use them to place on your paper mache creation, then let dry and have fun decorating and painting!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades