In this video, we learn how to make zebra and tiger prints with Ranger's alcohol inks. First, you will need some alcohol ink in black, gloss paper, a stamp, and felt. Now, take your felt and cut it into small strips. Make lines like a zebra or tiger would have. Next, push these strips onto the stamp bottom, arranging them to look like a zebra. After these are stuck on securely, trim off any edges and make some pointed. After this, you will squirt the black ink onto the bottom of the stamp on the felt. Then, take your piece of paper and use a light touch to stamp the stripes on the page. The ink will blend and the paper will absorb it. The lines will get fatter when you place them on a page. Stamp the page how you would like, then you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades