To make your own shimmer paints, you will need the following: a paintbrush, watercolor paints, water, and Iridescent Medium.
If you add a little Iridescent Medium with a little watercolor paint, then you will have shimmer paint. The first step is to open your watercolors. Add a little water to the colors that you want to use. Shake the Iridescent Medium, before you open it. Then, dip your paintbrush into the Iridescent Medium. Then, dip your paintbrush into the color that you want to use. Just continue in this fashion, until you are done. Allow it to dry thoroughly. You should be able to find Iridescent Medium at hobby and craft stores.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades