In order to make a photo album with a paper bag, you will need the following: a bone folder, paper bags, decorative paper, hole punch, matte board, adhesive, and paper fasteners. Scallop the top of the bags. Attach the matte board to printed paper with adhesive. Miter the corners of the matte board. Fold over the ends and use adhesive to fold down the sides. You can use a bone folder to assist you. Next, use a piece of coordinating paper to cover up the matte board. Seal it with adhesive. Glue your paper bags together. You can put decorative paper on the paper bags, with adhesive. Assemble the parts, putting the paper bags between the two pieces of matte board. Punch holes through them. Bind it all together with paper fasteners. Then, decorate it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades