This video teaches the viewer how to make a memo book with a paper bag. For this craft you will need two paper bags, memo paper, adhesive, ribbon, and scissors. To begin, you'll need to cut off the bottom of the bag and discard it. She explains where to make decorative edges on the bags before sewing them together or using hot glue. Fold and crease the open end down about one third of the way. Open and then fold a little farther down to allow room for the spine of your memo book. Repeat this process on the opposite side of the bag. Next, fold the corners in on the closed side so it looks like an envelope flap. Secure all open flaps with an adhesive. Next, secure a loop in a piece of ribbon so it fits your pen. She shows you how to glue the pen and the memo pad into the book. Finally, you can decorate the memo book as you desire.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades