In this demonstration I show you how to make card/paper lattice for your cardmaking, scrapbooking and paper projects.
The technique I show you is a very basic technique and idel for anyone that does not have a lattice die or for anyone that just wants to add a bit of interest to a project without spending a fortune. Or maybe you want to try using lattice in your projects before you purchase a die to see if it will be viable for you..
My way to make it is quick and easy, and I am sure you will enjoy making it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades