To make your own journal with household items you need a hole punch, scissors, yarn needle with string, some beads, a piece of construction paper, and at least 4 pieces of printer paper. Take your piece of construction paper, fold it in half and then unfold it. Do two hole punches in the crease of the fold at the top and bottom of the paper. Then do a half hole punch in the middle of the paper. Do the same fold, unfold and punches to the printer paper. Be sure to match up the holes in the printer paper to the holes in the construction paper. Pull your threaded needle through the center holes and down to the bottom hole, leaving a tail. Bring the needle back up through the center hole and up to the top hole. Finish by bringing the needle back through the center hole. Be sure each string is smooth down the center of the book. Take your string and do a double knot. Place your beads on the string, pull the needle off and then tie it carefully to the tail you left at the beginning with a double knot. Trim your extra string with the scissors and your journal is finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades