Joann from Emerald City Elegance teaches is how to make a creative business card holder in this short paper craft video.
You will need card stock, patterned paper, a scoring tool, adhesive, scissors and a bone folder.
After you assemble all of your supplies, follow Joann's easy instructions on how to fold and create a pretty and useful business card holder for your desk. You could even carry this in your purse or car, as a neat way to show people your style as you share your business cards with them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades