In this how-to video, you will learn how to create an X Hunter paper airplane. First, fold your paper in half vertically. Unfold the paper and fold the two sides to the fold in the middle. Fold the top into a triangle. Unfold it and do the same for the other side. Unfold the paper and flip the paper. Fold the top down. Flip the paper and make two wings on both sides. Fold the top into a triangle. Push the sides to make the top part come up. Fold the tip into a diamond shape. Fold the sides of the diamond. Next, fold the tip down. Open the sides and fold up and fold it into a diamond. Flip the plane and fold the lower triangle down. Flip the plane and fold it in half. Fold both sides to make wings. Fold the bottom part of the wings upward. Open the plane to complete it. This video shows you the proper steps to make a unique paper airplane.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades