In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make window cards. Supplies needed are trimmer with scoring blade, Fiskars templates, Fiskars ultra shape xpress, glitter, cardstock and embellishments. Take a 81/2 x 6 inch cardstock , score the center at 3‚Äù mark and fold it. Take a colored paper about ¬O‚Äù smaller than the card, cut out a 2.5 heart with the help of the template and glue it on the card. Then open the card and cut out a 1.5 heart from the center of the 2.5 heart. Now add the embellishments as per your choice and the card is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades