In this video, we learn how to make a whirlybird paper helicopter from printer paper. First, fold two triangles together on the paper. Next, fold the back to the triangle you just created. Next, fold the paper back and, then cut on the folded line but not all the way through. After this, fold the middle flaps until they reach each other. Then, cut through the middle of the bottom and fold one flap on the top, then fold the other flap on the flip side. Now you will be finished with your helicopter and you can send it into the air from stairs and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades