In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make a vertical Easter greeting card. Take a 6x6 yellow card and fold it in half. Using the Valentrio Fiskars corner punch, you can punch one corner. Cut a 2 1/2‚Äù wide metallic cardstock, a 1‚Äù wide paper strip, stamp a picture or a design and punch it with Fiskars punch. Punch the 1‚Äù wide strip with the Fiskars border punch and glue both the pieces above and below the metallic card stock. Glue the metallic card stock and the picture stamp on to the card. Then you can stamp any message like Happy Easter and your card is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades