While we all know that Valentine's Day is supposed to be about the giving and receiving of love and affection, let's face it: These days, the Hallmark holiday is more about the giving and receiving of chocolate and sugar high-inducing candy.
Give both affection and sweets to your amor this holiday by creating this candy-filled "cake."
Made from a towel! A very cute, inexpensive gift for your loved ones. So simple, and you could easily change colors for a man, teen,or child! If you do not have confetti yarn, or a cake container, just use boa, and then wrap cake in a cello bag, which both you can purchase from a craft store.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades