In order to make a Two Pocket Card, you will need the following: double sided large card stock (8 x 4), precision trimmer, a ruler, tape, or glue, a pencil, and a ruler. Fold it in half, widthwise. Open it up and fold it lengthwise. Open it back up.
Cut the card stock, using the precision trimmer, and make a cut to the center, cutting the width in half. Mark 1‚Äù with a ruler and a pencil. Make an angle fold starting at the pencil line.
At the opposite corner, fold to the center line. Fold it in, where you just made your precision cut. Then, take that piece and fold it up. Then, fold it over. You now have 2 pockets. Tape the edges to hold the corners of the pocket. You may use glue or two sided tape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades