Dawn5377 teaches you how to make a twist box. Start with a piece of designer paper and fold it according to video specifications. Once done you will fold all the score lines, which are both horizontal and vertical. For the Xs you will fold in once one way and then the other. You will also crease the tiny line to the edge of the paper, using a sort of pinch motion. You punch three holes on each side - top and bottom. Fold the paper horizontally and glue it. Push the two ends opposite of each other, twist it and flatten it out. Do this for both sides. You can also use cardboard, but it is a bit harder to use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades