In order to make a Tri-Shutter Halloween Card, you will need the following: card stock, fishing line, ribbon, paper trimmer, printed/decorated paper, and adhesive. Cut a 4 by 5 piece of card stock. Score the card at 2 inches, 4 inches, 8 inches, and at 10 inches. Cut a slit from 2 inches down to 10 inches on both sides of the paper, setting it in about 1.5 inches from each side. Now, fold the card where it was scored. Cut your decorated paper to fit in the panels. Attach ribbon. Cut out a skull and cross bones and attach it with fishing line.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades