In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a balloon lantern. The materials required for this project are: balloons, lantern paper, wallpaper paste, bowl and scissors. Begin by ripping the paper into small pieces and place it into the bowl. Then shake the bowl and blow up a balloon. Now put some paste onto the balloon and layer it with the lantern paper pieces. Then let the paste dry and pop the balloon. Remove the balloon and cut off the lantern edges. Finish by hanging it and add a candle inside of it. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making arts and crafts, and would like to learn how to make a homemade lantern for decoration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades