This video teaches the secret of making a tinfoil bullet for a paper gun that shoots far. An excellent summary is given below. First start by rolling the tinfoil leaving one side wide and the other side narrow. After rolling it up tear a little piece from the narrow end of the tinfoil. Open it up, insert your finger inside and adjust till it becomes cone shaped. Now put that in your gun and shoot, it will go far as expected. Add some weight if you want to make it go longer. Follow the above the steps and try to make your own tinfoil bullet for a paper gun that shoots far and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades