In this tutorial, we learn how to make a stylish Halloween bag tag. You will need: ink blending tool in black soot color, black paint, orange paint, white card stock, stencils, cutters, scissors, and glue. First, place your white card stock underneath the stencil, then cut out the shape of a house. After this, mark lines in opposite directions onto the shape. After this, you should have the shape of a spider web. Next, add the ink pain on the top to highlight the spider web and you will be able to see the design. Then, take your blending tool and blend the ink so you get a gray background. Glue on blue rhinestones to the middle of the web, then add on a fake spider in the color of your choice. Now, punch a hole in the card and thread a ribbon through it that has a spider and bow attached to it. After this, wrap the ribbon around a gift bag and enjoy the holiday!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades