Corynne from The Crafts Channel teaches how to make a stylish bird motif in minutes. You'll need: Colored/printed papers, scissors and glue. Get a colored paper. Draw a whatever bird image You like at the back. Cut with scissors. Get another colored paper of different color and draw a wing. Put a glue on the wing and glue it onto another colored paper. Cut it leaving 1/2 an inch over the first wing to have layers. Decorate bird as what You want Your bird motif to look like. Follow these steps and You'll be able to make a lovely bird motif.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades