When we were five years old, there was nothing better to do at recess than to whip out a bag full of popsicle sticks of all sizes, some glue, and then piece together the pieces as if solving a puzzle. We'd make forts, bridges, and even stick people.
Relive your tender childhood memories by crafting a popsicle stick bridge that's both sturdy and fun to build. This is without a doubt a great craft to do with your kids on a rainy day or lazy Sunday morning.
Can't seem to get your structure to do anything but fall apart miserably? This step-by-step video will ensure that you'll build a bridge that'd make San Francisco proud!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades