This tutorial shows you how to create something to give as a gift or keep for yourself that can be used and cherished as a handmade keepsake. I show you how I stamp and foil the bookmark, then ink it to give it a real distressed and vintage feel, finishing off with ribbon.
Stix2Anything: Blank white Bookmarks
Stazon: Black Ink
Assorted stamps, you could use any.
Stix2Anything: Foil pack, I use red & gold
Quickie glue pen
Ranger Distress Ink to blend in Fire Brick and Brushed Corduroy
Assorted matching ribbon, approx 8inch lengths
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades