In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a stencil. The materials needed for this project are: contact paper, scissors and a pencil. Begin by drawing the design, shape letter or number on the contact paper. Make sure to draw the stencil on the back of the paper and make it reversed. When finished drawing, carefully cut out the design. To use it, simply peel off the invisible paper and place it onto the surface of the artwork. Then trace over it. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making arts and crafts, and would like to learn how to make a stencil to be able to easily recopy a design, shape, letter or number.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades