Once you get started with the concept of "stair step" cards - it is hard to stop! It would be fun to try a double set of stairs, add another row for five letter words and cut letters into the bridging circles. Cut the extra panels for the front and emboss them with the Divine Swirls 'Cuttlebug' folder. Then use the Stardust 'Stickles' on the swirls to really make them pop! The extra letters from the name cutout were perfect for the envelope. Emboss the envelope with the Birthday Candle 'Cuttlebug' folder. To cut letters into the circles without having a problem with the "holes" (in letters like "A," "D," "O," and "P") use a cartridge that has an interior cut-out style (stencil) font. This is one of the simplest method and you can create some other designs of your own by using different techniques.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades