Learn to make a beautiful spiral rose of paper, by watching this video. Things you will need to make this rose are: Red colored paper (or any color of your choice for the rose), a toothpick or small stick, glue, scissors. Begin by drawing a spiral on a square piece of red colored paper. With the help of scissors, cut along the lines of the spiral till the centre. Next, begin winding the spiral strip onto one end of a toothpick, from the outer end. Keep winding till you reach the other end of the spiral strip. Gently pull out the toothpick. To finish the rose, glue the free end of the spiral strip to the bottom of the flower. A beautiful paper rose is ready for display.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades