In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a spinning paper helicopter. Begin by cutting a piece of paper into a long, thin strip. Then make a vertical cut halfway down the paper strip and 2 semi cuts horizontally above the vertical cut. Now make a 3 way fold on the top square shape of the strip. Then fold one long flap of the strip forward and the other strip backwards. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in folding origami, and would like to learn how to make a spinning paper helicopter to play with or keep them occupied.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades