In this video we learn how to make a speedy paper airplane. First, fold the paper in half and make a crease in the middle. Next, fold the corners down on the top. After this, fold these into another triangle going half way down the paper. Then, fold the tip all the way down so it rests on the opposite side of where it started. Do one more fold like the ones you did in the second and third steps. Make sure you are making crisp creases in the folds that you make. After this, fold the tip to the top and then fold the edges on the side to create the wings. Now, throw this from the bottom and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades