In this tutorial, we learn how to make a small recipe card box. First, you will need to grab any color of card stock that is 8.5" by 11". You will also need a scoring tool, scissors and adhesive. After this, you will need to score your card stock in all the different areas to make the correct measurements. When finished, fold up the box using the score lines to fold along the sides. Then, take another piece of card stock and score it to use and folds inside of the box to separate different sections. After this, cut the papers and place them inside the box, then adhere everything together and let dry!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades