In this tutorial, we learn how to make a small folding box for Easter. First, cut a shimmery white piece of card stock to 6" x 8 1/4". After this, score the paper at 2 and 3/8". Then score again at 2 and 7/8", flip it over and do again on the other side. After this, cut the four corners with score lines off, then fold the score lines that are left. Now, grab an Easter stamp and stamp the inside of the box underneath the top flap. Place a candy inside of the box, then fold it up and place an Easter stick on the top of the box!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades