GunterAgency reveals to his viewers how to make a six-side snowflake. In nature, snowflakes aren't four sided, so why continue to make them in that fashion? Through a series of simple folds, the viewer can attain a shape that will allow them to begin making a six-sided snowflake. After using scissors to make the folds even, the viewer can then begin cutting patterns along the sides of the snowflakes as he or she pleases. Once the viewer is done, all that is left to do is to simply unfold and voila! A six-sided snowflake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades