Most paper snowflakes are not representative of the proper 6-sided shape of snowflakes. This tutorial will show you a method which will allow you to make a beautiful and symmetrical realistic six sided paper snowflake. You will need to start with a square piece of paper, which you will then fold over diagonally to make a triangle shape. Taking the inner edge towards yourself, you will then need to fold the paper over into thirds and cut off the excess on an angle. After this, proceed as you would with cutting out a paper snowflake by cutting sections out from the side. Using this technique, you will have a beautiful six sided paper snowflake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades