Learn how to make simple tri-fold cards with these instructions. What you will need: -5 1/2" by 11" cardstock paper -Scorer -Scissors and paper cutter -Pencil and Ruler What to do: -Score the cardstock to 3" by 7 1/4" -Using the 3 3/4" flap, from the corner measure 2 1/2" and mark with a pencil. -Repeat on the horizontal side of the cardstock. -Cut the corners using the marks as your guide. -Round the pointed end with your scissors. -Fold the card at the score line. -Embellish your card as desired. And thats all there is to it, you now have yourself a simple tri-fold card.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades