This video shows the method to make a shredded paper flower. Take a butterfly paper from April bad girls kit and cut it into eight and a half by eleven. Put this paper into paper shredder and cut it into strips. Take a handful of strips and cut them into half. Repeat this until you get enough pieces to make the flower. Take the paper strips cut into half and put them together around the center. Staple them at the center so that you get a bunch of strips. Repeat this for two more bunches. Stick the bunches together and crumble them in both directions around the center. Take the flower shape from the kit and curve its petals and paste it in the center. Take the button from the kit and stick it in the center at the top. This completes the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades