In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make a Santa Claus bookmark. You will need a card, craft paper, a ribbon, scissors, markers of different color, a punch and glue. Paste the card on to the upper part of the paper, fold the paper and paste it by applying glue to the inner part. Punch a hole on the upper part in the center. Draw 2 eyes and a nose with a marker. Draw 2 crescent shapes for the mustache and a 'U' for the mouth. Next draw 2 triangles for the eye brows. Draw other features of Santa as demonstrated in the video and finally tie the ribbon through the punched hole.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades