Jen Spencer teaches how to save money by making a Ribbon Tree at home. You can create this by using some of your ribbon scraps. Cut them into two inch strips, you'll need scissors, a hot glue gun, and a green floral tree. They come in a variety of sizes and also white. Fold the strip in half making a loop. Add a dab of glue on the end and close it. Jen warns be careful with the glue gun. Do that with all the ribbon strips. Place a little glue on the tree and glue the strips on. On top you can add a bow or take an ornament, take off the top and push it down in the floral tree base. There you have your ribbon tree! You can decorate it for holidays, or make a cute tree for a little girls room.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades