In this tutorial, we learn how to make a ribbon bow with the help of toothpicks. Start with a full twist on your ribbon, then place it behind the toothpick and hold it in place with another toothpick. Next, make another loop and then do a front loop with a half of a twist. Now, secure those in place with toothpicks and do three side loops with half twists. Secure them with toothpicks, then continue with larger loops made with half twists. When finished, hold the ribbon in the middle with your fingers, and remove the toothpicks. Having the toothpicks as aids will help you hold the ribbon in place while your hands are busy making the loops!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades