Creativity Prompt demonstrates how to make a hybrid board book. First, select printed paper of your choosing. Cut off the excess paper with a cutting blade and crease the paper for the spine. Fold and burnish the paper. Apply a generous glue stick layer to a recycled board book and adhere the paper to it. Burnish the paper with a brayer to strengthen the adhesion. Let the glue dry and trim off the excess paper. Cut the rest of the paper for the board book pages. Cut out photos and titles for the book. Adhere the paper, photos and titles to the board book pages to complete the project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades