Sporterbumi, teaches you how to make a recycled bag from a newspaper. You need two sheets of newspaper, preferably a large one, a stapler and a ballpoint pen. Also get two thick pieces of card stock with two holes, 8 centimeters apart. Lastly, you will need 2 pieces of 40 centimeters rope each. Use the stapler on the top, opened, side of the newspaper, stapling 2 centimeters apart from each other. Fold 5 centimeters on the side that you put the staples on. Flip it and fold it again. Do the same on the other side. Make a small folding of 1 centimeter on the opened side. Attach the fold using staples. Finally, place the pieces of card stock on the top of the opening and use the ballpoint pen to make holes in the newspaper. Attach the ropes on each side and make knots on the inside. Now the recycled newspaper bag is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades