This video tutorial is in the Arts & Crafts category where you will learn how to make a quick and simple Christmas card with Stampin' Up! You will need the bashful blue classic ink, a bashful blue cardstock cut at 3" x 4 1/4", a piece of whisper white cut at 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 5 1/2", a piece of whisper white organza ribbon and scrap cardstock for two snowflakes. Cut out the snowflakes with the jumbo snowflake punch. Stick the bashful blue on the whisper white cardstock. Using the heart stamp set stamp the cardstock as shown in the video and thereafter follow further steps in the video to complete your card.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades