In order to make cuttlebug cards, you will need the following: cuttlebugs, ribbons, two sided tape, a trimmer, and cardstock. You can find cuttlebugs at your local hobby or craft store. Place your cuttlebug, between cardstock and run it through a machine, in order to make the card embossed. After your card is embossed cut it into a rectangle. Place double-sided tape on the back of the card. Then, place the card onto colored paper. Trim it, living 1/8" boarder, with your trimmer. Center this on your card. You can glue it or use 2-sided tape. You can also adorn the card with ribbon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades